Sunday, March 16, 2008

Work Update

Friday I met with my manager to talk about time management and other goals. The Lord gave me peace for whatever he was going to tell me. Praise the Lord! My manager was very happy with my progress! He said he received "very good feedback" from those who have been observing and helping me as he put people "behind the scenes". Yeah, I felt the stress of being watched more carefully...as if nursing wasn't stressful enough with peoples' lives at stake. Thank God for His sovereignty that our heart beats are in His hands and not mine! I must give glory to God for enabling me to work more efficiently! At work I've received help from my mentors, charge nurses and more experienced nurses. I'm grateful I work in an environment of coworkers who care and where resources are made available. So, I'm glad to say I will be keeping my job on 6 East (cardiac care) at Scripps Memorial Hospital until God leads me to another place. Phew...it's relieving to know I don't have to find another job right now.

No comments:

Search Our Blog