Friday, December 01, 2006

Please Pray

Hello friends! It's been a while since we've updated this blog. We've been enjoying life together. Monday, November 20th Jose and I celebrated our 6th month-a-versary. Yes, we are dorks! It's fun to do something special each month. We were able to go to a lovely restaurant by the Ocean, called the Chart House. We enjoyed a beautiful sunset and nice seafood meal. They even brought us a piece of cake with a candle to celebrate our anniversary. It's been a wonderful 6 months being married to Jose. Thanks Jose for loving me so much and asking me to marry you! God has been blessing us and sanctifying us more in marriage.
We hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving! We had Thanksgiving in our home with Jose's dad, two brothers (Matt and David), and his dad's friend. All the guys played a round of golf at Miramar. While Matt was here they played golf 3 times. Meanwhile Carolyn and I cooked, made a trip to the store and waited for the turkey to bake. The turkey turned out pretty well for a first timer. We enjoyed each eating a lot of food and playing games together including an all time favorite - Monopoly.
Today we found out that our lease for the apartment was only for 6 months; all along we thought we signed for a year. Please pray that God would give us wisdom on whether we should buy a place, rent somewhere else, or stay where we are. We'd love it if God would provide a house or condo that is in our price range in the area we live in now.

Also, please pray for me as I retake the NCLEX this Wednesday, December 6th! I am desperate for God's help and ability to pass this! I did have an interview at Children's Hospital and I was not offered a job there. So, I am also going to be in the process of finding a job. There still is a shortage of nurses and plenty of opportunities. God continues to be faithful and will provide for all our needs.

2 comments:

Jesse and Rose said...

I am praying for your BIG test! Way to go and make a turkey! What a great wife!

Caitlin Woodrow said...

Hi Bekah!
I have been praying so mcuh for you! How did it go??? I've been dying to hear back from you. PLEASE, please, please call me!
Luv you!
~Caitlin

Search Our Blog