Thursday, October 26, 2006

Baby Joshua!




Joshua Keith Fowler was born on Tuesday, October 24th 2006 at 3:16 a.m. to proud parents, Keith and Kristin! He was 7 lbs 10 oz and 34 cm long. Welcome, Joshua to our world! Kristin persevered through a long labor and a c-section was needed after over 2 hours of pushing. I was able to be with Kristin at Balboa Naval Hospital during the earlier hours of labor on Monday and see the pain in childbearing. Jose and I went to go visit Kristin and baby late Tuesday afternoon. Joshua is a cutie and we were thrilled to see and hold him :) Praise God for a healthy baby and Kristin's recovery! We love you guys and can't wait until we get to babysit!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Wow... glad I found your blog, def going to have to take some time to read it (when it's not 1am) :-) hope you guys are doing well!

Mr. and Mrs. said...

I heard someone won a prize at the women's conference. ;-) Guess that long distance thing paid off.

Hope you've had a great week guys!

Jesse and Rose said...

Keep posting Bekah! I love reading what is going on with you ALL the way over there in CA. I miss you!

Search Our Blog