Saturday, March 21, 2009

Timmy is Two Months!


Timothy certainly is growing and changing with each passing day! It is amazing to watch! As most parents know, it is one of the sweetest things when your child can look at you and smile. Some of the things I love about my sweet boy Timmy:

- his smile
- all the baby noises, especially the cooing
- his smell
- the way he kicks and moves his little arms - looks like a hard workout
- how he is learning to hold his head up
- the sad lip he gets before crying and his cute cry - often times Jose and I will look at him and laugh because he looks so cute
- all his expressions and faces
- his pretty blue eyes (I hope they stay blue)
- he seems like an easy-going baby and will let us take him anywhere so far
- the times he has slept through the night (Praise God!)
- his cooperation as mommy takes tons of pictures

and the list goes on...What a blessed woman I am! Thank you Lord for allowing me to care for this precious life! Hopefully you can tell that I LOVE being a mom! It's my dream job. As a child I knew that I wanted to be a mom - more than anything else. As I played with my dolls I used to pray that they would come to life. I wanted a baby so much. Becoming a nurse was my secondary choice - and it has helped me grow in many ways, and I believe allows me to be a better mom. Maternity leave is such a blessing and I'm trying to soak it up. The plan is for me to go back to work in July (total of 6 months off). It will be a difficult transition no doubt, but God will give the grace when the time comes.
We've implemented the pacifier and he takes to it well. During fussy times it helps calm him and he's able to put himself to sleep.




TIMMY TUMMY TIME!


Here's our little man. I love dressing him in "man" clothes. These were just a little too big :) As others said, he is dressed better than most guys. Thanks to Aunt Caitlin for the shirt and shoes. Another post is needed to tell of all the adventures Timmy and I had with his Aunts (all my close girl friends are Timmy's aunts).




My two favorite boys! Daddy sure loves his boy! We often go to visit Jose at Seminary or meet at a coffee shop in between school and math tutoring.



Timmy Bear


Mama and her boy


Smiley Boy


Sad, Mad, crying Timothy


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Mother's Day! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

Allegra said...

Sooooo, Timmy is definitely not 2 months anymore! ;-) Any recent photos you want to share with us? Just teasing you!!

Search Our Blog