Monday, July 14, 2008

Wisconsin Trip

Last month we took a trip to Wisconsin for my cousin Luke's wedding and to see family. It was a nice break from work and time with family. My mom and brother met us there. The first night my Grandma treated us all to dinner.
Here's the bride Stephanie and her father.

My Grandma, cousin Amy and Aunt Diane

Stephanie and Luke
Brother and Mom
cousin Samantha and Aunt Kristi

Girl cousins : me, Samantha, Amy and Lana

Jose, me and David by the beautiful sunset over the lake
Mom, Grandma, Amy and Aunt Susie


It's Donkey!!
The day after the wedding we hung out at Stephanie's parent's home where they have lots of sheep. We ate all the leftover rehearsal dinner and wedding food.


The happy newly weds : Luke and Stephanie Piwoni

No comments:

Search Our Blog