Wednesday, July 16, 2008

By Popular Demand

Hey friends! Especially those ladies from the East Coast who haven't seen me in a while. I've been getting requests to see pictures of my belly. Well, most people can't really tell I'm pregnant yet...but I definitely notice my flat stomach is no longer around. Praise God I still have not experienced morning sickness! Some ladies say that I'm probably having a boy (as does Jose); we'll just have to wait to find that out. My next appointment is August 1st. I just rescheduled it because on July 25th, my original appointment date, I am most likely going to be summoned for jury duty. I'm praying they don't need me. Anyways, enjoy the pictures.
This was taken June 8, 2008



These were taken June 18, 2008
June 25, 2008

July 11, 2008

And Jose is growing quite large fast! He's just jealous :)
I'm about 12 weeks now. As you can see there's a lot more baby growth to take place.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Aww, but there IS a little baby bump! So exciting! Thanks for keeping all us back her in the loop! :)

Jecholia said...

YAY! I hope you do this at least once a month for the East coasters! :-) I laughed really loud when i saw the picture of Jose. I am going to show that one to Brian :)

Becoming a Morrison said...

Congrats on the baby Bekah...don't know if you remember me...but I use to go to the SD church until I moved to MD, and my family was there until they recently moved to FL.
Melanie

Ruth said...

Okay, it is high time for an update, missy! We need a pic!

Search Our Blog